What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Windows registry scanner – scans your Windows registry for errors and suggests solutions.
- Scheduler, You can schedule Error Nuker to scan the registry whenever you start your computer.
- Manual Cleanup, After the scan is complete, Error Nuker will show you a full list of errors with details, broken down by types and let you fix individual invalid entries or all invalid entries of a certain type.
- Custom Scans, You customize your search and scan Windows registry for particular types of errors (shared DLLs, missing fonts, invalid startup entries, etc.).
- Backup and Undo, Before removing an entry from your registry, Error Nuker automatically creates a backup file that can be used to undo the changes.
- Automatic Scan By default, Error Nuker scans the registry for all types of errors.
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Error Nuker scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Error Nuker scores 68.04/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.errornuker.com/info/01.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: errornuker.com you’ll also be taken through to errornuker.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)